20110518

This is Lintang! :D

I'm sorry to never introduced her before...

She is Lintang Ayu Destrustha. She is my beloved little sister :D
She was born on December 10th, 2004 and she is my only sister. hahaha
Before she was born,, I was the only child in the family for 15 years, 3 months and 2 days. And now I have this cute little baby with me.

Lintang means "Star" in English. You know? Shiny little things in the night sky other than moon. And Ayu means "Pretty", "Beautiful". Destrustha is derived from two words which is Desember (December) and trustha or in English it means "Happy". Overall it means that We were happy because of the Pretty little star coming in December. hahaha :D





Despite of her 6 years old age, she is quite mature. whenever she and her friends are fighting for the toys, she'll always be the first one to give in and advised the other to calm down.

She is always cheerful and never get tired to play with. The only one thing I don't like from her is the habit of watching television too much. I just think it would be better for a 6 years old girl to play outside and interact with people.

Well,,this is my sister and how about yours?

4 comments:

  1. adik saya bernama Abda dan Tantra.
    yang mana yang ingin kamu tahu? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaa kamu tahu laaah :"> ahihihihi :malu:

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzzz.... =='
    yea...whatever. hahahahha.... XD
    tanya sendiri aja deh. udah tau rumahku kan? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. tauu,, kan ini edisi kakak yang ceritaa Rat... :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets